Dr. Susan DallabridaCEO of Consultancy
Dr. Susan Dallabrida is the Vice President of Consultancy of SPRIM.
With 25+ years of experience as a leader in clinical trials/healthcare and eclinical technology, she is expert in clinical innovation specializing in:
- Rater and patient training
- Patient-reported outcomes (PRO), electronic PRO (ePRO), and electronic ClinRO
- Decentralized/virtual trials and collection of real-world data (RWD)
- Remote monitoring and wearables/biosensors
- Artificial intelligence and big data
Her focus is on improving data quality and completeness with expertise in patient centricity and engagement for data capture by biopharmaceutical companies and health-related consumer goods.
Dallabrida holds a doctorate from Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine with a Ph.D. in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.