A Full-service, boutique CRO with a 20 year history and global expertise.
The research market is dominated by big CROs that provide little flexibility and inflated costs. At SPRIM, we take on only a handful of research projects per year, allowing us to provide our clients with personalized support that delivers big results on a budget you can afford.
We may be small, but we are mighty. In our 20 years, we have conducted a little more than 200 studies around the world. With offices in Europe, LATAM, U.S./Canada, and APAC we have boots on the ground to provide you with support, globally.
- Development and review of clinical research protocols, regulatory documentation and other related documents (Informed Consent Form (ICF), questionnaires, recruitment advertisements, etc.)
- Feasibility and sites/principal investigators selection processes, including negotiation of contracts based on the sponsor´s specific requirements.
- Support during the required regulatory processes in order to obtain the required approvals
ACTIVE STUDY PHASE
- Digital/social media campaigns for faster, more cost-effective recruitment
- Research center start-up and activation
- Study monitoring and pharmacovigilance
- Ongoing communication with IRBs and regulatory authorities regarding deviations, violations, protocol amendment
- Follow up of findings with a preventive approach in order to maximize the sponsor´s resources, the protection of the subjects, and the quality assurance of the obtained data.
POST STUDY PHASE
- Quality assurance of the obtained data through a close follow up and a high-quality data verification system.
- Investigational site close-out
- Delivery and presentation of results
- Support on the publication of results